San Diego Resort
What Makes Rancho Bernardo Inn Better Than Other Rancho Bernardo Hotels?
Our San Diego Resort: Where Endless Stories and Memories Reveal Themselves
Our Southern California spa and resort isn’t just a one-time vacation destination. Our resort in San Diego is a place to visit again and again, because we guarantee each time experiencing something different – each time you will find a new favorite secret spot to call your own.
Why Choose Rancho Bernardo Inn over other Southern California Resorts?
Rancho Bernardo Inn is a place that is as warm and welcoming as home – but better! Every element, each experience and all of the details have been thought out to perfection. Our resort in San Diego is a place to play, to relax, to unwind, to reconnect, to enjoy and to rejuvenate. Other Rancho Bernardo hotels just can’t compete.
It’s a place for you to create your perfect story…and we’re here to help it unfold.
As our Guest you’ll enjoy the best of everything you expect from San Diego resorts:
- Comfortable accommodations in one of our smoke free 287 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites which feature custom furniture, 42″ flat screen TVs, luxury bath amenities, WIFI, and private patios or balconies.
- Over 40,000 square-feet of Flexible Meeting Space. We can accommodate an intimate gathering for 10 or a grand event for 1,000 guests.
- Our 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, which is Resort Golf at its best! Our Southern California Spa and Resort has hosted both a PGA and LPGA event and best of all, the first tee is just steps from our lobby – so you’re hitting the links within minutes of checking in.
- The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa, our new, luxurious day spa featuring state of the art treatment rooms, temperature-controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sun lounges. As a guest of the spa, our fitness center with a complete collection of cardio and strength-training equipment is also yours to enjoy.
- Dine at AVANT – our new signature restaurant or the Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant – for a more casual dining experience.
- Cafe Granada, the perfect stop for your morning Starbucks™, a quick breakfast or lunch on-the-go. Enjoy house-made pastries baked fresh daily, fresh salads, grab-and-go sandwiches & WIFI.
- For a quick bite to eat or a casual cocktail, the Bar is an experience for locals and guests alike.
- San Diego’s Top Attractions, which include Safari Park, Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Southern California Beaches.
Ready to plan your trip to our San Diego resort?
See what makes our San Diego resort different.
Learn more about the things to do near our Southern California spa and resort.