Try one of our daily seasonal specials!
FALL DAILY DELIGHTS 5- 9PM
September 1 – November 30, 2014, at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
DAILY | Tunes and Tastes
Listen to live music by local San Diego artists while sampling some of our signature craft beers or wines by the glass.
Entertainment dates, times & artists subject to change, check website calendar for details.
MON | Build Your Own Burger
We provide the protein, bun and sides and you add you favorite toppings!
Adults $13, Kids (12 & under) $9.
Thirsty too? Grab a pint of one of our craft brews for just $1!*
TUES | Tacos, Tacos, Tacos
Choice of carne asada, pollo asado or carnitas. Try any 3 for $14. Patron Cadillac Margaritas $7.
WED | Prime Wednesdays
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat prime rib dinner for $25.
(add a house salad $5)
THURS | Cellar-brations
Purchase any entrée and receive 50% off select bottles of wine.
FRI | Fish & Chips
All-you-can-eat ale battered cod and seasoned fries with house-made, lemon-caper mayo & malt vinegar for $18.
SAT-SUN | Weekend Refreshers
Enjoy RBI’s favorite spiked refreshers – made for adults only $9.
For reservations, Call 844.338.9275
Enjoy one of our new signature seasonal cocktails in the Bar. View the menu for the complete list of cocktails.
SUN-THURS | Prix Fixe Dinner for Two
Share an appetizer or salad, choose your own entree, enjoy a glass or wine or beer on-tap selection
$34 per person (add $5 for NY Strip Steak)
DAILY | Happy Hour, 4- 6:30pm
$3 Beer On Tap | $6 Wine on Tap | $9 Select Cocktails | $7 Select Plates
View Happy Hour Menu
For reservations, Call 844.338.9277
AVANT CULINARY EXPERIENCES
Reserve your spot at an upcoming AVANT Culinary Experience. Our Courses at AVANT and Table Tastings in AVANT Kitchen showcase the yummy things we’re passionate about – food that’s fresh, kitchen-centric mixology and a great glass of wine. Learn more
Tablas Creek Winemaker Dinner
Wednesday 10/29 | Reception 6:30pm | Dinner 7pm
Join us for an evening with winemaker and partner, Jason Haas, pairing Tablas Creek renowned Rhone varietal wines with curated courses by AVANT’s Chef de Cuisine, Tomas Baistrocchi. Four courses, each paired with wine. View the menu.
$95 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
Book now: 888.973.5084
Beer vs. Beer Dinner
Join us for this first annual San Diego Beer Week kick-off event featuring a special four-course menu by Chef de Cuisine Tomas Baistrocchi. Each course will be paired with beers selected by “Dr.” Bill Sysak of Stone Brewing Co. and Colby Chandler of Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits. You choose the winner! View the menu.
Book now: 888.799.8366.
Thanksgiving at the Inn
Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Traditional buffet with an array of favorites, plus live music, a petting zoo, and pony rides. 11-3pm.
- $68 adults/ $35 kids (12 & under).
- Savor a three-course menu. 2-7pm.
$70 adults/ $35 kids (12 & under).
Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
- Savor a traditional turkey special for lunch or dinner, or enjoy regular a la carte menus.
- 6am-11am breakfast buffet
- 11:30am – 4pm lunch
- 5-10pm dinner
Thanksgiving Gourmet Pies To Go, made fresh by Pastry Chef Margaret Nolan
- Toasted Pecan and Bourbon with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Chiffon with Ginger and Nutmeg
- Classic Apple with Five Spice Crumb
$16 each. Place your order November 1-18 at Café Granada or by phone at 877.267.7040.
Note: Sugar-free pies available by request.
Grab & Go Mini Pies
- Pick up a 4-inch pie at Café Granada all season long!
- Choices may include: Dark Chocolate Peppermint, Whiskey Egg Nog, White Chocolate and Cranberry, Seasonal Winter Berry, Pistachio Mousse, Tahitian Vanilla Cream Cheese with Cherry Compote and Candied Orange
- Flavors rotate weekly and are subject to change.
Set the perfect table with a Thanksgiving centerpiece from Inn Florals.
- Cornucopia $39.99
- Long low arrangement $65
- Order 48 hours in advance between November 1 and 30: 844.338.9283 or at firstname.lastname@example.org