What Makes Rancho Bernardo Inn Better Than Other San Diego Hotels?
Where Endless Stories and Memories Reveal Themselves
Our Southern California spa and resort isn’t a one-time vacation destination. It's a place to visit again and again. We guarantee each visit will bring a different experience. We take pride in having created a place to play, to relax, to unwind, to reconnect, or to enjoy with a group while finding a little time for yourself.
Why Choose Rancho Bernardo Inn over other Southern California Resorts?
Rancho Bernardo Inn is as warm and welcoming as home – but better! Every element, each experience, and all of the details have been calculated to perfection. Rancho Bernardo Inn is a place for you to create your perfect story, and we’re here to help it unfold.
As our Guest you’ll enjoy the best of everything:
- Comfortable accommodations in one of our smoke-free 287 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites which feature custom furniture, 42″ flat screen TVs, luxury bath amenities, WiFi, and private patios or balconies.
- Over 80,000 square-feet of Flexible Meeting Space to accommodate an intimate gathering for 10 or a grand event for 1,000 guests.
- Our 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, which is Resort Golf at its best! Our Southern California Spa and Resort has hosted both a PGA and LPGA event and best of all, the first tee is just steps from our lobby so you’re hitting the links within minutes of checking in.
- The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn, our luxurious day spa featuring state-of-the-art treatment rooms, temperature controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sun lounges. As a guest of the spa, our fitness center with a complete collection of cardio and strength-training equipment, is also yours to enjoy.
- Dine at AVANT, our new signature restaurant or Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, for a more casual dining experience.
- Cafe Granada, the perfect stop for your morning Starbucks™, a quick breakfast or lunch on-the-go. Enjoy house-made pastries baked fresh daily, fresh salads, grab-and-go sandwiches & WiFi.
- For a quick bite to eat or a casual cocktail, the Bar is an experience for locals and guests alike.
- San Diego’s Top Attractions, which include Safari Park, Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Southern California Beaches.