Resort Club Membership
You are cordially invited to become part of Rancho Bernardo Inn’s Resort Club Membership. Let us become your home away from home. Our membership will make it all possible.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Benefits
- No annual dues*
- Discounted dining at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, The Bar, Golf Grill, Room Service and AVANT Restaurant
- Special deals on apparel, golf lessons and spa services**
- Quarterly events for members only
- Exclusive room rates at Rancho Bernardo Inn and Temecula Creek Inn
- Unlimited use of fitness center (24/7)**
- Unlimited use of two swimming pools and hydro-spas**
- Access to tennis courts**
- Access to spa pool (saline)***
- All privileges apply to family and friends you accompany at all JC Golf courses (excludes single memberships)****
Southern California Golf
- 14-day advance starting time reservation privileges at all JC Golf courses
- Member account with signing privileges at all JC Golf courses
- Lowest available green fees at all JC Golf courses
- Unlimited use of driving range at Rancho Bernardo Inn and Oaks North
- USGA Handicap
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Quarterly meeting space and one complimentary guest room
*No annual dues with minimum spend requirement. Benefits include a one-time initiation fee that covers 10 years of membership.
**These privileges apply at Rancho Bernardo Inn only and are subject to availability.
***Spa pool access limited, based upon availability.
****Guest benefits are subject to availability.
For more information on how you can become a Resort Club Member, please contact Andrea Lambert at 844.814.7449 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit the form below.
A familiar face at Rancho Bernardo Inn since 1998, Andrea Lambert has made the property her home away from home, holding titles ranging from Leisure Sales Associate and Manager, to Director of Tournaments, Sales Manager for Golf Groups and finally, Director of Resort Club. A personable and successful hotel professional, Andrea loves growing and maintaining relationships through events, fundraising, training and sales. She is also a life coach.
In her spare time, you can find her as a leisure guest of Rancho Bernardo Inn, and playing mom to two grown-up boys. Book a 20-minute tour with Andrea and allow us to treat you to a complimentary breakfast or lunch at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant.