Resort Club Membership
You are cordially invited to become part of Rancho Bernardo Inn’s Resort Club Membership. Let us become your home away from home. Our membership will make it all possible.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Benefits
- No annual dues*
- Discounted dining at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, The Bar, Golf Grill, Room Service and AVANT Restaurant
- Special deals on apparel, golf lessons and spa services**
- Quarterly events for members only
- Exclusive room rates at Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Unlimited use of fitness center (24/7)**
- Unlimited use of two swimming pools and hydro-spas**
- Access to tennis courts**
- Access to spa pool (saline)***
- All privileges apply to family and friends you accompany at all JC Golf courses (excludes single memberships)****
Southern California Golf Resort Benefits
- 14-day advance starting time reservation privileges at all JC Golf courses
- Member account with signing privileges at all JC Golf courses
- Lowest available green fees at all JC Golf courses
- Unlimited use of driving range at Rancho Bernardo Inn and Oaks North
- USGA Handicap
Additional Corporate Membership Benefits
- Quarterly meeting space and one complimentary guest room
* No annual dues with minimum spend requirement. Benefits include a one-time initiation fee that covers 10 years of membership.
** These privileges apply at Rancho Bernardo Inn only and are subject to availability.
*** Spa pool access limited, based upon availability.
**** Guest benefits are subject to availability.
Aubrey Paris – Resort Club Manager
Most of Aubrey Paris’ fondest childhood memories took place at her family’s Country Club. The memories made golfing, swimming, and spending time with her grandparents are something she will always treasure. Working at Rancho Bernardo Inn allows her the opportunity to create that same environment for the Resort Club Members and their families.
Born and raised in Yuma, Arizona, Aubrey has a deep appreciation for small-town “community” and friendships. She attended the University of Arizona and SDSU and worked as a Business Analyst before joining the RBI team in 2007.
Aubrey loves to golf, travel and spend quality time with her friends. She truly loves her job and is proud to manage a Club that is exactly like the resort itself – warm, welcoming and full of memories waiting to be made.
For more information on how you can become a Resort Club Member, please contact Aubrey Paris at 844.814.7449 or [email protected] or complete and submit the form below.
Book a 20-minute tour with Aubrey and allow us to treat you to a complimentary breakfast or lunch at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.