We welcome you to meet our wonderful team!
- I have worked at 5 different hotels in my career.
- My secret dream job is to coach high school basketball.
- I love my career as I've been working in the resort industry for 15 years!
- So far, I've hit two holes-in-one.
- I'm a die-hard Golden State Warriors fan.
- I have an amazing wife, two beautiful sons and the beach is our happy place
Accounts, JC Resorts
Northeast Region and International
- One of my favorite parts of my job is taking clients on site inspections. Did you know that RBI has 22 fountains, 19 fireplaces and 8 hot tubs? RBI is a very magical place. I've been blessed to work here for 26 years. You should come and visit...
- Before I started my career in the hospitality industry I was an Executive Recruiter specializing in Occupational Medicine for Corporations placing physicians cross country and as far as Saudi Arabia.
- My perfect Sunday involves reading the New York Times, walking on the beach, breakfast at Barbarella's, a good book in the afternoon while sitting with my 2 kitties (Nino & Marco) and ending the day with a gelato at Pappalecco.
- Love working in my organic garden & enjoying the fruits and vegetables I pick for the day. - Yum!
- I have a great passion for the Arts, theater (Broadway), movies, sports and music.
- In my previous job I traveled all around the country for 3 straight years (LA, SF, NY, DC...etc.)
- My longest consecutive stay in a hotel was 10 months while I worked as a Task Force Manager.
- I used to be a personal assistant to a Hollywood Producer where I met a ton of celebrities.
- I live downtown in Gaslamp and challenge myself to find the best happy hour downtown!
- On the weekends, I leave my car at home and walk around town, usually 5-10 miles.
- For fun I like to travel around the world! My next stop is Barcelona, Spain.
- Favorite professional quote: Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
- Started my career in my parents' restaurant when I was 12 and worked in 3 different states and 6 different resorts during the past 15 years.
- My goal is to have the opportunity to work for Richard Branson one day.
- An item on my bucket list is to be an Amazing Race contestant.
- I was born and raised in Michigan but have lived in Florida for the past 12 years with my two dogs: Stinker and Rascal.
- I won back to back state championships in high school volleyball...years not included
- I began my career in hospitality at the front desk over 10 years ago with the intent to travel more.
- When not at work, I am at my second job as a super mom.
- I pretend to be good at golf but my true skills are on the miniature golf course.
- I have ran three half marathons and plan to work towards a full marathon.
- Although I moved from Minnesota when I was eight, I still call it home and is my favorite place to visit.
- To relax, I do yoga with my daughter daily or go to the beach.
- I have worked for many wonderful Hotels and Resorts all over Southern California and Las Vegas, NV. RBI is Resort #9 in my career.
- My very first job in hospitality was in Reservations for an Airport Hotel while finishing up my degree in Hospitality.
- When I retire I want to wipe the floors during games at the Staples Center so I can watch the Lakers play courtside!
- I once was selected to win $20,000 on a very popular game show (sadly I was too greedy and won the consolation prize of $100.00)
- I'm a HUGE sports fan. I love College and Professional Football and Basketball. I am the biggest Laker fan you will meet! It's my dream to meet Magic Johnson, he is my Hero!
- I have an amazing Husband and seven year old son. They are my world. I love to travel and attend sporting events with my family!
- I have worked almost half of my life at Rancho Bernardo Inn.
- I have donated a bumper and two rearview mirrors to the employee parking lot.
- I insist my family members fold the end of the toilet paper into a triangle.
- My dream job is to travel the world in search of discovering local eats
- My daily ritual starts and ends with a cup of tea
- My kids are hotel snobs and won't stay anywhere that doesn't have room service
- My first job was delivering newspapers. My future grandchildren won't even know what that was.
- Prêtre means "Priest" in French. The circumflex on the "e" is added by typing ALT 136. (You can just say "Pret").
- It only took 20 years at RBI to finally get a window office.
- I went from zero dogs to two Shih-tzus, and now I spend more money on Lulu and Bruno's haircuts than I do my own.
- During football season, you'll see me wearing my lucky green and gold socks. Go Pack Go!
- Nobody believes it, but my family of four has just one television in the house.
- I have been at Rancho Bernardo Inn for 14 years.
- I love my job and my clients!
- I spent 13 years in the furniture business and still feel the need to fluff pillows and fix lamp shades in the lobby.
- My favorite time is spent with my 7 year old daughter.
- I enjoy the outdoors and spend a lot of my weekends camping.
- My newest passion is getting in shape and going to Orange Theory Fitness.