Up to Par
If there’s a golfing nirvana, this is it. The 18-hole championship course is crisscrossed with old-growth trees providing a dramatic canopy of shade and sun-dappled light throughout. Modern with pedigree, it was designed by William Francis Bell in 1964 and has the unique distinction of hosting both PGA and LPGA events. Pristine and playable, the most talked about hole is the undulating 18th.
Join the club: The links are part of JC Golf, a membership network with access to 11 courses in San Diego, Riverside and New Mexico. Here, the pro shop, Golf Café and Veranda restaurant share the gracious, genuine service both on and off the greens.
The course is managed by JC Golf Management, one of San Diego’s top Golf Course Management companies.
Ready to check rates and book your tee time? Simply call 866-901-5547 or book online.
The Inn's Golf Course is Open!
In accordance with the County of San Diego, there are new Safe Play Guidelines in place to review before you play. These are subject to change in accordance with county guidelines.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- Social distancing is in effect; keep a 6' distance at all times.
- Credit card payments only; cash will not be accepted.
- Walking is encouraged. Golf carts are limited and not guaranteed.
- Only the restrooms on-course will be open and available.
- The driving range is open daily from 7:30am-3pm. *Based on availability. Times are subject to change.
- Golf Grille will open at 11am. Grab-and-go only. Veranda Restaurant is also open offering patio dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6:30 am – 9 pm, daily.
- No outside food/beverages allowed.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
Click here for a full list of all JC Golf Safe Play Guidlines.
For convenience, we encourage booking tee times online.
JC Golf Players Card
Enjoy over $2,000 worth of golf deals and discounts at Rancho Bernardo Inn and other fine courses, with the JC Players Card:
- 5 FREE Bonus rounds with cart
- Save up to 53% on green fees year round
- 10 free tokens for range balls
- 8-day advanced tee time reservations
- Additional savings with JC Players Preferred Partners: Harrah's Resort, Lost Abbey, Leoness Cellars, Preferred Hotels, SportClips, Hooters, Fairway Golf, Walters Golf and Carlsbad Center
- And more!
Weekday JC Players Card - $259 (Free rounds valid Monday through Friday)
Weekend JC Players Card - $349 (Free rounds valid every day of the week)
For details, call 866.901.5547 or visit jcgolf.com
Rancho Bernardo Inn Women's Golf Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Women's Golf Club, now in its 53rd year, invites amateur women golfers age 18 and older to enjoy weekly golf play days at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The golf resort offers players a scenic, well maintained and challenging 18-hole championship course. RBI/WGC members with a JC Players Card or Rancho Bernardo Inn Resort Club membership receive a discounted rate to play golf in weekly competitions and special tournaments. After golf, players enjoy discussing the round over lunch in the resort bar, where members are offered special food and drink prices.
For more information about the Rancho Bernardo Inn Women's Golf Club, please visit www.rbiwgc.org, or contact Diane Borden, Membership chair, at 619-261-9700, or email her at [email protected]
Rancho Bernardo Inn Men's Club
The Rancho Bernardo Inn Men's Golf Club invites all men 18 years and older to explore the golf amenities at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The Gold Resort has a full and challenging 18 hole championship course with four Southern California Golf Association (SCGA) Ratings. RBIMGC offers its members many opportunities for golf and good fellowship. Play in different tournament formats each week and compete for prizes. There are currently two membership types: FULL MEMBER and ASSOCIATE MEMBER, which differ only in tournament privileges.
For additional information regarding the Rancho Bernardo Inn Men's Golf Club, please visit www.rbimgc.com or contact Jerry Canning at 858.679.1450 or email him at [email protected]